Ms. Carter's Blog!!

I'm so bad!

Monday, October 16, 2006

A-Z Autobiography

I am ambidextrous. People refer to me as beautiful. Ever since my childhood I hated cats. Dogs are the best pet ever. Erica is my name and I wouldn't change it for the world! I love the feeling of attention and being wanted. Getting out of bed is the hardest part of life. Being without Brandon is harder than I make it look. I could use a nap everyday in 4th period. I'm amazing at Jenga! I think kite flying should be a sport. Every time I hear Lenae I want to cry and smile. My mom loves me with all of her heart and I can actually tell without her telling me. No one in the world can replace me one and only g-ma. There is no one totally opposite of me, because I like a little bit of everything. hated popcorn even before I got braces. I believe that I am the best quarter back in flag football. Being raised in a big family is the best thing that could happen. I'm single and hating it. Trying to fit in is hard and something that I don't attempt. Umbrella's are pointless and I hate using them. Volleyball is a sport, and anyone who says it isn't has never played real volleyball. Watching a funeral is close to death itself. I knew the word xylophone when I was three because of the flash cards but I had no clue what it was. Being young is cool and I actually enjoy it. Before I die I want to ride a zebra.

1 Comments:

At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude! You sssoooo used your name! That's a big no-no. Of course, i just told everyone looking at this that you had your name in that text so..... sorry!
Be safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home