Ms. Carter's Blog!!

I'm so bad!

Monday, October 02, 2006

Cadaverous

When I die I think people will miss us and I don't know if we will realize it or not. When I die I want to be buried so that my friends and family can always pay visits to me and give me flowers and know that I am close by. I would rather not give my body to science because to me thats like just giving my life away, even though its already gone thats how I see it. If I was cremated I really don't think that makes any sense cause what if someone dropped it or if the house burned down. I just think that being buried is the best solution. When we die I think that our souls either go to heaven or hell depending on how our lives were on earth. Me being a Christian thats how I was raised and thats what I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home